After School Clubs
Throughout the year we offer a range of clubs to cater for different year groups and interests. Our after school clubs provide valuable extra-curricular opportunities for the children and allow them to further their interests in particular topics and subjects. The majority of our clubs are run by teaching staff and occasionally willing volunteers help out too. These clubs are free of charge. However, some of our clubs are run by different companies and a charge applies for these.
This year we are delighted to be able to confirm our after school clubs programme for the whole academic year on the reverse of this letter. Please go through the range of clubs on offer with your child / children and if they are interested in applying for a club, please complete and return the permission form and sign to confirm that you understand:
- Your child must have a keen interest in the club they are attending
- Not all clubs are run by members of staff, but by willing volunteers. However, staff are always in school during this time
- Children participating are expected to be committed to attend each week
- Children must be collected promptly at 4pm, from the front playground
- Children will be asked to leave a club if their behaviour is unacceptable
- We try to avoid cancelling clubs, however, when this is unavoidable due to the weather or staff absence, we will ask for you to collect at 3pm. If you are unable to collect your child in these circumstances, our staff will always supervise them until 4:00pm
Please click this link to see our range of clubs on offer: club-programme-2016-17
If you have any further questions regarding after school clubs, please do not hesitate to come and ask.
After school care providers
If you would like to find out about after school care providers we keep a list of local contacts and further details in the reception area. Please just ask for further information.
We do our best to share information about local opportunities and wider activities for the children to take part in. Please look out for posters placed on the school notice board or sent home in the children’s book bags.